Sunday 12 December 2010

My life for ART

I start to draw since I was 6 years old.I draw animals such as Butterfly, Horses, Cats and more.Where some story books inspired me. But when I grew a few years older, some buildings attract my attention by their structure and their interior.For some example,the Museums,the mosques and sometimes by the way they arrange the garden.Since than my ambition was to be an architect and do my own creative area.

I took art class since I was in primary school and stop until I went to High school where my parents chose Commerce for my subject.But that was only until the Ninth grade where we can change our subjects for the Fifth grade.I wanted to apply Principal Of Account but the teachers say my qualifications was not enough to get that subject. So instead they put me in ART class. It was fine with my parents since they know I love drawing. Maybe it was my chance to achieve my goal. I am very thankful for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment