Wednesday 22 December 2010

Basic work to inspiration

In 2005,as I was located in ART stream class,My teacher was Mrs Buntar who had inspired me with matching colors.Today she wore blue,even her accessories like shoes,watch,handbags and the next day she wore green with green accessories.It was her signature style to identify herself.

We were thought basic of art by doing sketches using different types of pencils which I was always curious whats the use of different number on the pencil. We draw like Jugs,vase,sport shoes, glasses and etc. just by using pencil and learn how to do the shadow effect. This was also to practice our skill to draw 'Still Life'. Some object were prepared in front of us and we drew it.So on with this basic work, we were thought to use colors. Afterwards,we were given a task to make poster just by drawing for example a NO SMOKING poster,Road safety and beverage commercial.

Since I went in to ART class, I was always the top student there.In every task was given I always got NO.1. My drawings were always stick on the wall as my teacher said to let other student inspired with my work. Since then, I wanted to challenge myself more after I went to eleventh grade.I start to draw human figure or the human movement. I sometimes borrowed my teachers book on how to draw figures.At that time, Mrs Buntar was replace by Sir Awangku Haji whose also an art teacher. He also use my drawing to give ideas to some of his students in different classes. Once again, I was the top student in his class. But sadly during my 'O' Level exam I only got grade C(credit). But at least I pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment