Sunday 2 January 2011

Getting Creative Part 2

This project was in 2009 after the two last project.

The Fourth project is to make a salon with a retail shop. Base on our old school building. It this project,the building exist with a permanent structure. We only need to decorate it and change some structure to go with our themes. I have some difficulties on this project. Most of the concept that I wanted to use was already taken by some of my classmate.So I did not use any concept but using a rich color themes.

Color themes:

                  Purple- The color of royalty,very versatile.The ability to stimulate creativity.
                  Mint- Fresh with a cutting edge look combine dramatic for an intense sensory experience.

What I know about salon, it is near to a spa treatment. It's where we relax and pamper our hair and body. So I wanted the building to have a bright and in the same time a fresh welcome.

For the retail shop, I make as a shoe shop. Not only our hair needs treatment, of course they need something to feel confidence when they walk out. Especially women, they would love to try things that would go with their new look. Shoes can also bring confidence.


This is my presentation package on my salon and retail shop.Retail shop on the Ground Floor and the salon on the First Floor. The presentation package include Ground&First Floor, Two sections and two elevations.I am sorry for not showing the visuals. I didn't have much time for this project.But I will try my best someday to make it a better package.

After year one had finish which is from July 2008-2009, we had our six month industrial attachment. Each of us was divided individually. I was located in the Ministry of Religious Affair(MORA) for the building and maintenance section. From there, I learn to work in office and do outside jobs like measuring and taking notes of some resident houses, offices, mosques and schools that needed to be fix.Because those are the jobs of the MORA. For 6 month attachment there, there are some that I make that had been built.

Image IA1                                                                    Image IA2

Image  IA1 is a draft I use using AutoCAD. It was a propose hut for the MORA and the Image IA2 is the proposed hut that had been built.

 Image IA3

                                                                         Image IA4

Image IA3 is the propose draft for my uncle's home coming from haj.I ask help from my attachment place to help built it and it was a success.This was also under the MORA building and maintenance. I follow the colors from our famous Jame 'Asri Mosque. My uncle was please with it even just with this arch can cause nearly $1000.

So that was the end of my projects for 2009 and will continue on 2010 project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment